Thorpedene Sports Premium Impact
We here at Thorpedene Primary School used the Sport Premium Funding to meet objectives such as the following:
- To increase the level of physical activity for our children at Thorpedene.
- To create opportunities for as many of our children as possible to represent the school.
- To become more successful when competing.
- To encourage Healthy Active Lifestyles within the curriculum and within our extensive extra-curricular opportunities
- To improve the quality of Physical Education
Football, Netball, Hockey, Tag Rugby, Cricket, Rounders, Athletics, Swimming, Basketball, Cheerleading, Dance, Goalball, handball, Badminton, Gymnastics, Circuit Training, Dancersize, Dodgeball Table Tennis, Cross Country and Tennis.
All year groups take part in the Daily Mile to promote active learning and healthy lifestyles.
All of this hard work has resulted in us achieving Silver Sports Mark in July 2017.
Please click the box to go to the document you require.