|Reception||Year 1||Year 2 -6|
|No kit needed||Indoor kit all year (see below) Outdoor kit & footwear NOT needed between end of Oct half term to Feb half term||Full indoor & outdoor kit needed all year (see below)|
|Indoor Kit||Outdoor Kit|
All children will need a PE bag in which to keep their PE kit, which should be available for use throughout the week.
Please make sure all items are marked with your child’s name on the label.
- Indoors children can wear clean plimsolls, or choose to have bare feet.
- Outdoors children can wear trainers/plimsolls or football boots. A pair of old trainers can be a good idea.
- These should be taken out on P.E. days
- Please make sure this is done at home before coming to school.
- If this is not possible the teacher will ask for them to be taken out.
- This should be tied back for all P.E. Lessons
All uniform can be bought from
- Crawlers School Uniform Shop (tel: 01702 601274 http://www.southendschoolwear.com/ ) in Hamstel Road
- Pauls Discount Clothing Store (tel: 01702 466432) in Southchurch Road
- The school holds a supply of secondhand uniform for sale.